Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Well that didn't last very long

Here I was in a good mood the last two days. After talking to  Congress Woman; I have been on cloud nine. Haven't been there in a very long time. Felt nice. had some hope. Found a new web-site where there are other like me who are trying to fight the law. I joined and send an email to the guy in charge of AR. He just wrote me back. I didn't give him  much info on Steven's case, Just that he was waiting to go to Pine bluff. Now he tell me that he will be a level 3 (will explain later) Not a level one!!  Kick me when I'm down.


I will explain some things to you. I have learned so much about Sex offender.. More then I ever wanted to know.  here a simple list,,
Level 1 - Least likely to re-offend
Level 2 - Moderate risk to re-offend
Level 3 - High Risk to re-offend
Level 4 - Sexually Violent Predator



the list goes into more stuff, but I just wanted you to see where my son fit in.  He would be a level one. But now the guys is telling me that the people at Pine Bluff could make him a level 3,, just because they can.  A level 3 is where you can't live by a school, park..etc. where as a level 1 have more freedom. I guess we will just have to wait and see: and there won't be a damn thing I can do about it either.



No comments: