Wednesday, May 4, 2011

my new voice

I have two groups who are fighting the laws just like me. Nice to know I'm not the only one out there. I have been email back and forth between a few of them.

I now have been emailing a mother who is in the same boat as me. Plus a guy called me tonight. He's a s.o. He is out. I'm interest in meeting him to hear how his life is. The three of us are going to meet next week.

This whole thing makes me sad as I know these people have been fighting this law for a few years now. And nothing has change. Makes me want to give up. But on the other hand I might be the one person they need to complete the group. I might be the voice they need. So I  not going to give up!

After talking to the mother she told me that a guy from AR was on DR Phil. And Dr Phil was agreeing that the law is not right. So he might be one way to get our voices heard. Since I sprained my ankle today. I won't be going to the gym. I will then take that as a sign to write to Beebe, Andrea, and now Phil.

No comments: