Tuesday, May 10, 2011

nothing new

I just finish a book written by a lady who is married to a S.O. I really don't know what to say. I love the book and its a great read. But left me with little hope for my son. I will keep fighting this but you just can't change a billboard once it has made up his mind.

I am looking forward to tomorrow. I get to meet the three people. I get to meet a S.O. and I can't tell you how excited I am to meet him, I have talked to him over the phone and by e-mail, seems like a nice guy, and if he is any thing like my son who has  done nothing wrong by the S.O. laws I know he will be a great guy to call a friend. Another person I get to meet (if she can make it) is the wife of the S.O. I just read her book. I feel like I am going to be meeting a celebrity. I have also read her blog and talked to her by e-mail. The other lady I will get to meet is a mother like me who son is a S.O. not sure what her story is or where her son is.  But I have talked to her on the phone and can't wait to met her.

I wrote one letter today and mail it out to Beebe, and other congress  plus Dr. Phil. I know nothing will become of this letter, But it won't be my last letter to any of them. I  am hoping they will get tried of seeing my letters, and want to do something to get me to shut up. HEY a girl can dream can't see. =)

 here are some of the blog I follow, The first one is about Lynn,,, the  wife.

http://lynngilmore.blogspot.com/
http://joetheso.blogspot.com/
http://5to20.wordpress.com/

No comments: