Wednesday, July 6, 2011

a so call friend

It has been seen to me by a couple of "friends" that what I talk about on here is Offensive. Well it is MY Blog not yours. This my view not yours. Yes you have your right to your Opinion, just like I do. If you don't like what I have to say then don't read this.

If your son or daughter was into drugs, would you not do what every you could to get them help. To try and get them on the right path of life. The same is true for my son. I know what he did was bad, And he is paying for it. At the same time I want him to get help but there is none. There is no place he can go. Prison is not the path I want him to take. So I am fighting the law. Just like you would fight for your kid. So don't look down on me for what I am doing. I am going to take a guess that you would do the same as me. Fight!

If this could happen to my family it could happen to yours. What kind of parent would I be if I didn't do anything? Would you want me to just seat on my butt?   "Well, he did wrong so now he has to pay"  Is this what you want to hear from me ? So the next time you see me don't act like a friend to me, instead be a friend to me. You don't have to agree with me but I do ask that you walk in my shoes and tell me you would be doing the same thing.

1 comment:

Frances said...

I'm sure your son is SO encouraged by your support of him. Hang in there!