Friday, November 4, 2011

We won

I have always wonder what it would be like to be on a show and win a major prize. Now I don't have to wonder any more. I know what it feel like. its the best feeling in the world. To get a prize you were not excepting but in the back of your mind wishing for. I now know. Its a feeling like no other. Pure JOY. 


I guess I should go into detail just in case someone does not know what I'm talking about. My son had his parole Hearing on Thursday. We were ready to speak, did not know what we were going to say. I was ready to get down on my knees and beg if I had to. But after 5 mins, the One guy (parole board) say you can go home. He has to talk it over with 5 other Board members, but I think what every he says will be what they all agree on.We are not sure when, Early this month,, but no later then February.  We find out on the 15 this month.

I have said before that my son gives out the best hugs. I have never gotten a hug like that one before. It had to be the best one EVER!

We also find out soon what level he is going to be. I can only hope that since the Parole Board seem to have some common sense that the Assessment guy will also, I sure hope he can tell (after 3 1/2 hours he spent with my son) that he is not a threat to society, So again I wish for a level one. We will see if I win another prize.

On a side note, My son can't get home soon enough, my computer is in some real need of work. LOL I was starting to look into hiring someone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! This is the best blog post yet!!

One Fine August Day said...

Congrats, I am so happy for all of you. I was waiting anxiously for an update and I am so glad it was this one. YEAHHHHHHH

congrats again,
sincerely, One fine august day.