Friday, September 9, 2011

what is on my mind today.

I want to tell my reader/friends a little up date, I don't just set on my butt knitting or think of a new Blog, That I am  still frighting for my son rights, and other like him. That is the top of my "to do list" every morning when I wake up.

I got two phone calls: One yesterday saying he was from ACIC,, that Gov. Beebe told him to call me,,, as I had question. I have not written Beebe in a while so don’t know what question he is talking about. But I did talk to him.  I will say he was nice, but very close minded. Him and Paula would get along great.



Another phone call to day. From the ADG paper, They wanted my permission to print my letter to the editor about the “The Last Pariahs”.  I don’t know if they will print it or not, but since they have my permission it will go to the editor with other letter and he will pick from those. This Sunday or Monday is when it might appear. 

Yesterday, I went to the Little Rock, We are getting our Radio show ready. I got to do one of the spots/adds for our new show.    Our spots might be up and running today or tomorrow.  I can now check that off my Bucket list. (didn't know it was on my list LOL)  I will let you know more about our show when it gets closer. 


This has been on my mind for a while.  As you know, I see the world  (at least I think so) different than most.

Another view.: ( my head is getting heavy with all this knowledge’s).

I get Google Alert on anything to do with Sex Offender stuff. In the last two day I got two different Alert but at the same time have one thing in common.  Parents NOT doing their job.

The first one,, if you want to read it


The mother of a boy molested by a registered sex offender is upset after she says the state failed to inform her that her son's attacker was released from prison.

First off,,, my heart goes out to her but mostly to the boy. But at the same time, (and yes I am going to say it) How dumb is this kid and his mother?  The Article say The Sex Offender goes after boy around the ages of 13-15. So we will have to guess that this young boy is around that age, And since he was molested by him once before and now 1 year later, still is around that age. (yup going there again) Does the boy like it ?  I am going to say NO.. but that since he was molested  once before, I am sure he has problems.

I am not saying it is right or that its wrong. What I am saying is that I hope the parent has taken this young man to have help. And I would hope the parent would have set down with her child and had a talk about right and wrong. I would not trust  the County Sheriff department  (CSD) to contact me in time. That I would hope that I had explain to my child that the “S.O.” might be out of jail one day and to keep your eyes open.  But clearly the Parent wanted the CSD to take care of the parenting for her. WE as parents need to do what we can to protect our kids. Not the CSD.

One more thing.. I know this kid is to young but I wanted to add. “you can chose to be the victim for the rest of your life or not.”


Another story:   A 17-year-old was given a deferred sentence for having sex with his 13-year-old girlfriend.   Lucas, pleaded guilty in May to lascivious acts with a child. The 13-year-old victim, now 14, said in a statement submitted to court there’s not a day that goes by that she doesn’t think about what happened. She started dating Floyd, then 16, they fell in love and she became pregnant.

Again where was the Parents to this girl?  At the age of 13 they were letting her “date” this young man? You would hope they knew she was dating him. Now this has rune her life and his.   I don’t think I need to tell you more of what I think about this. I am sure you are thinking the same think.

 Now I leave you with another thought. But this one is not mine.

No comments: